The Expert Group Data Ethics invites to their meeting to discuss potential innovation projects in Responsible AI.
– Presenting the “Responsible AI” initiative in Databooster
– Collect ideas for innovation projects that we can push via the Databooster.
– Preparation: all participants from industry should prepare a short pitch on “What do we see as the biggest challenge in our company on the way to Responsible AI” or something similar.
– All participants from academia should prepare a pitch about a possible research project that could be relevant for companies in the Alliance environment.
– After the meeting, those who wish could join us for a “Glühwein” at the “Weihnachtsmarkt” at HB
Please register at Markus Christen (email@example.com) when you can attend the meeting.
It would be great if many of you could join us.